another flyer critique

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by cutterj, Jan 16, 2003.

1. cutterj

cutterj LawnSite Member

please critique my flyer. This is a first draft, and the first design i came up with this year. You can be as mean as you want i can handle it. Please give me any ideas on how to word things better, design it better. etc

Attached Files:

2. gslam88

gslam88 LawnSite Member

cutter..

Too plain for my taste... try different fonts,,, pics clip art...border different....

but that is just my .02....

Do you have a program like publisher in stead of word... just wondering as it is a better program for stuff like that ... but work is still good... especially when on a tight budget...

Pete

3. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

dude, i'm still waiting for you to call.. i have all those leads laying here, waiting for you....

4. Barry D

Barry D LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

You get for what you pay for. Spend some money and get a quality flyer. People respond to flyers that look professional. You will gain more clients if your flyers, letters and proposals look professional. Conduct a search for "Flyers" and you will find several posts about flyers. Many of them look good and others ned help.

Good Luck!!!!!

5. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

at LEAST add colour...

6. turfmarketing

turfmarketing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Color and graphics at the very least. Or better yet, have a professional create your material.

7. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

8. jslawncare

jslawncare LawnSite Member

garbage. sorry to be blunt

let me try to get a post of my flyer up here. mine is pretty kickass but i need some help trimming some words down and making it straight to the point

9. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

hey js, put your kick *** flyer up and i'll show you mine.

10. cutterj

cutterj LawnSite Member

like i said, first attempt this year
    the only thing i really liked about it was the start of the logo, i really only rushed to get it done because i need to give what info i need to put on my direct mail 115000 about.