ANOTHER FLYER...WHAT DO U THINK?/Suggestions

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by smcunningham, Mar 13, 2007.

1. lurch

lurch LawnSite Member

yes but that enticement of the free cut is what hooks them in the first place...at least in my experience...all of my clients have been hooked by that deal...

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Show me a restaurant that after I buy a meal for my family, they give me 10% everything I ever order everytime I come in there for the rest of my life. Show me a store that does the same thing. A service garage? A Dentist? A car wash? ANYTHING???? Hmmm,....can't come up with any, eh?

3. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

why dont you just forget the 10% off stuff..... i think its kinda stupid.... as long as you do a good job they should'nt have a problem paying you whatever you charge....as long as its a fair price of course....

but thats just what i think so dont be dising me about what im posting here anyone -.-

4. lurch

lurch LawnSite Member

Nobody will 'diss' if you use proper english

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

What?????:dizzy:

6. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

Overall, i think that your dooehangers look great. I agree with the rest of the guys with the whole 10% thing. I would just leave it off. I guess overing a free cut is ok? I offer a free cut if one of my accounts gets me a referal.

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Good looking flyer and it's nicely layed out. Sorry but i just don't really agree with the whole discount and 10% thing like many of the others. I think offeing a free cut if the customer has fulfilled curtain requirements but after that i just do reg. price. I offer a free cut under some circumstances to entice new customers but often just a discount. You can't work for free. Hope that that flyer gets you lots of work (i meant that in a nice way, not being sarcastic).

8. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks to everyone for all the sugg/responses.......
    Will post in a little while my changes