1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Another good bye old friend post

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by toomuchtime, Jun 20, 2013.

1. toomuchtime

toomuchtime LawnSite Senior Member

The time has come for me to get a new dump truck sad to say my baby has been put for sale. I love this truck like one of my kids lol no im serious. Makes the most sense for me to get her for sale now before my deadline here in the wonderful state of California. She's like a time capsule all original and a true factory built dump truck becoming very rare on the west coast. She runs with the best of them I was a little disappointed with my new trucks powered compared to this old girl and that truck has ISX 500 in it. Anyways just thought I would share and yes she is available if anyone is interested. thanks

84 side.jpg

84side2.jpg

84interior1.jpg

interior3.jpg

interior4.jpg

84door2.jpg

84door.jpg

2. toomuchtime

and yes those are the original floor mats lol

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

its emission related issue with dot right ? a friend owns a volvo and he told me something about not being able to drive in Cali in two years once his 08 turns 7 years old ?

4. toomuchtime

yeah emission BS I still have a year to run her but would rather start the sale process now.Not wait to the limit.

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

You notice that the state hosed all of their non-compliant equipment and we bought them new rides a within the last couple of years?

Our once great state is no more, sad but true.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

California, reminds me a lot of Maine in some ways. Or as the folks in Northen Maine call it. The 2 Maines.

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Explain this whole 7 year thing..
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Dually00-00

Dually00-00 LawnSite Member

Nice Pete like the rock tub.

9. SP Landscaping

SP Landscaping LawnSite Member

What year and how much are you asking?

10. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet truck, would be proud to run that down the road. Really a bummer about Cali and all the emissions BS but don't worry, the rest of us are soon to follow.