Another Hustler

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Floridalandcare, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

Posted a thread 2 days ago saying I purchased a Hustler Z , I was so impressed with the machine (we did 32 accounts and were done by 4:00pm) I had to get another ,bought a SuperZ today and cant wait until tommorrow. These machines are by far the best machines on the market(here in florida) .

2. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the Hustlers. I hope you get many trouble free and productive years out of them.

3. So you bought another Super Z to mow 32 thousand square feet?:rolleyes:

32 accounts it utterly meaningless to us.

Also what were you using prior to that, to show your comparesent?

What Super Z's did you get, they do come in different sizes?

4. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

demoed a 72" super z last week, man that is a awesome machine. it handled great, thinking about getting in 2003 for a 200 acre contract.

congrats on the new purchases!!!

5. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on your purchase, I have a 61 super z and it has definately made my work easier and more profittable. I will be going to all hustler equipment next spring (dropping scag). I have no doubt that my super z will pay for itself ( 20 hours saved in payroll per week) by the end of the season.

6. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i think he did 32 in a day:confused:

7. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

who and where is your dealer in Tampa?

what kind of prices does he have?

i know what you mean about the Hustler machines, they have made some great impressions with me also!!

good luck!

8. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

Your right that was 32 in a day, come on now you cant even be in business hardly with 32 accounts , We were averging 22 to 26 a day per crew ,depending on the weather. On crew uses a 60" Flatlander 36"Exmark for back yards , the other crew also uses a 60" Flatlander and a 48" Exmark that has to be tilted to get into back yards . The Hustler cut cutting time by about a 1/3 .I cant wait to see what the Super Z will do . 25hp Kawasaki engine , cuts at 12mph (nobody can cut that fast you tear the grass up ) Trany oil cooler and the mulch kit . Traveling speed is 15mph . Will post after monday ,we do an appartment complex that takes about 2.5 hrs to cut and then ill tell you how the super Z cuts that much St Augistine.

9. So? I can do 250 acounts in 1 day if they are 500 sq/ft each. My point was what are you mowing size wise?
    Contradicting isn't it. Als not true I mow at 12 plus mph and do not. Operator error will tear the grass not the mower.
    Was it because it comes with sharp blades and this is the first these lawns have seen sharp blades in a very long time?

You replaces a mower with the same size and close in speed and expect us to beleave you cut 1/3 of you day shorter in time. I don't belive it!!!

I am not bashing Hustler. Just courious to these numbers.

10. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

how's the super z doing????

cut your time in the apt. complex?

btw...what's a trany oil cooler? do you mean hydro cooler?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.