Another Landscape Software thread

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by TPnTX, Feb 19, 2008.

1. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess I need to find an application to help me with designing. I do okay drawing out plans and all but it's clear to me know that I get a better view initially from a picture.

I just have to see it. I did this one with MSPaint. I showed it to the customer to ask if this is the direction they want to head. He said "go for it".

I've seen some renderings from software that don't look as good.

I'd like to compare it to a few if anyone cares to post it. Or I could post the blank photo if anyome cared to show what they can do. I'm not asking for any free design. I've done that already. Just comparing software applications and images.

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

i dont like where the crapes are...but thats not bad lookin soft ware!
  3. Casey21

Casey21 LawnSite Member

4. TPnTX

Yeah thats the killer using MSPaint. You cant move anything.

Casey, I sent the pic.
  5. AmGreen

AmGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I've done some things with a program called Realtime Landscaping Pro. It's actually been a pretty good program for the price - you can either do the picture thing or you can create your own 3D design, which has sold a few deals for me. the website is - it's actually a really strong program for the price $99.95

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

can you post the original jpeg. i like my program aswell master landscape pro made by punch! i always like some practice and new challenge
  7. TPnTX

Yeah I can. I just didn't figure it would be usable after it's be reduced. Give it a try.

8. TPnTX

AMgreen does the pro version allow you to do the photo type?
  9. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

I did this in a few minutes with Pro Landscape. This is just an old version so the plant database is limited and there are some other screwy things about it. I bet it is better now. I bet you could pick up an old copy for $400 bucks or something and upgrade if you really like it.

10. TPnTX

hmmm. thats pretty good.