1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

another lco on my account

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 12, 2006.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

similar to nepsay's situation......i had a very similar thing happen yesterday- i signed a client for service, to include mowing/fert program @ $1500 for the season. i arrive to apply my dimension, only to see a flag in the yard, showing me that someone else applied something before i got there. i called the client and asked what was aplied, and why? she said that the previous company showed up, she forgot to cancel, but did so after seeing thier flag in the yard. i said, "well, i guess this saves me the trouble of the first application." she goes, "well, will you refund part of my payment?" what do u think i said? and, should i have refunded anything? if so, how much? i sold a seasonal package, how can i refund anything?
  2. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

You don't have to refund but could add something for her extra to make up for her loss if you want.I told NEP to refund as it was a much larger amount of money she lost.