Another Logo Judging Thread

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by XMT&RCV, Apr 29, 2006.

1. XMT&RCV

XMT&RCV LawnSite Member
    from 28532

Here are the two final choices for my logo and Bcard..

I take criticism well!:cool2:

LogoLawnsite.jpg

LogoLawnsite2.jpg

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i like the first one the best since not everybody has internet but 98% do have internet but some just dont like goin on.

3. Insometry

Insometry LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

No offense...but my first thought it saving money.

Which means lower quality.

4. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

Nice idea... But your Green Isn't very appealing.

All Clear

5. XMT&RCV

XMT&RCV LawnSite Member
    from 28532

1.) I thought saving money money was a good thing? :laugh: See we are a military community and as any veteran knows we don't make alot...

And 2.) Well, luckily for my customers its not the case... and they would consider that a insult to the company that provides them with superior service.. because I have a low overhead, I can save my customers 15-20% over the next company, and to them that adds up... and to me that adds to my profit margin.. with this just being a side job.. I went out and bought myself a 5x8 trailer with a trimmer & rack and my Hustler FastTrak 44''...

99.9% of my customers came to because of my company name and the other .1% are my neighbors and people who know me..:usflag:

6. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I would say I like the first one too. You have all of the important info on there as far as numbers and email address. Though they may never need to get in touch with you, at least they know that they know how to get in touch. That in itself is important. All of my particulars is on the back of my card (it's like a 2-sided card (only and extra $5.00 to the printer to print on the back).

I agree with what someone else on here said ... and that is the color of the green. Maybe something a little brighter for the grass ... the green words ... and changing the color of the dollar sign to the same green, instead of yellow. Yellow should be used very carefully on a landscaping or lawn service card.

Just my .02¢ worth ... but if you get .01¢ worth of help from it ... it was helpful in your situation :drinkup:

7. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I would 86 the address completely and leave the phone #'s and only your website address.If they want to e-mail you they can go to your website and get your e-mail address I assume.The logo looked fine to me.The 1st one...just without all that info on it.Phone and website and your name is all they need.

8. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

The first one: Green Savers is listed 3 times. I also do not like to list my home address. The second card has no contact information. Look into getting the grass GREEN, as others have mentioned.

9. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

That's what I thought too. Almost looks like you put some round-up on their yard. Make the green a little greener and it should do.

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

A couple things.....don't like having two phone numbers and drop the area codes they make things difficult to remember. The email address is complex do you need "The" and what is this LLC? I guess that is local lawn company but not necessary.