Another Newbie and logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by timmz69, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Firstclasslawn

Firstclasslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Dont down it because I am proud of it :0)

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi timmz69,

If you are looking for more design ideas, you can visit here. They should inspire you.
  3. mjoaaa

mjoaaa LawnSite Member

Koot ---> Whats the deal? Afraid that your not delivering on your promises? Afraid you charge to much? Perhaps you just rather have everyone raise your tax dollars and go on welfare and take more of your hard earned money for doing nothing! Are you in Canada? More than likely your not, and your scared of competition from way up there.... Speaks alot about your personality or lack there of one, of course this would be in addition to what it says about work and professionalism. Perhaps time to retire "grummpy"

Now, as far as the logo, you need to make your shamrock bigger. The logo looks really thin and I think that is why it is not fitting. Perhaps shorten the stem as well. Just my thoughts, wish you the best of luck on the logo design.

As far as apartment communities I would recommend calling the property manager first and ask them if they would be interested in a free quote on there mowing and that you feel confident that you can reduce there bottom line. This way you sorta weeding out the interested and not.

Good luck...
  4. MJD75

MJD75 LawnSite Member

Good start but I would also shorten the stem of the shamrock and have it behind you business name
  5. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, but I think the Shamrock stem should be shorter, just my opinion.