Another nor-easter

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fga, Dec 9, 2003.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone hear the possibilty of another nor=easter this sunday? was half asleep this morning when I heard it, still recovering from the last storm. GOOD $$$$$$

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Adam-The local weather idiots never get it right here. I check at weather.com most of the time(not lately, still working almost every day!).People here are saying we are going to get hit this weekend, too.I haven't had time to get the "real" report, so I'll believe it when it starts falling. Last week we were supposed to get 6"+, and just got a little over an inch.My truck never left the driveway:( ,so maybe this weekend will be better. I know you'll be busy all winter in NY, so have fun and keep it between the ditches:D

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

whenever I want weather I always look at 3 places and take the average of the three or the 2 out of the 3 that have the same forecast; weatherchannel, intellicast, and weather underground

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I've just caught up on my sleep from the last storm...can it wait?

5. hortboy

hortboy LawnSite Member

Up here in NY the general consensus is Monday will be the day for it to hit. I really love those storms over the work week, lets you double pass alot of customers due to there own work schedule. Less sleep for 2 days but more money!

6. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

I saw monday today also, in NYC. No predictions on accumualtions though. Not too much though, I still didn't put out my bills yet for last week.