1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

another one bites the dust

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nova385, Sep 5, 2002.

1. nova385

nova385 LawnSite Member
    from Mid MI

2. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

WAH :cry: WAH :cry: :cry: I want my mommy, it is too hot and I am sweating and all nasty smelling.

:dizzy: :dizzy:

May to now is just over 4 months. He didn't give it a good try.
  3. I wonder if I can get ahold of that powerful homelite blower "more powerful than commercial blowers" I'll get rid of that wussy 650 I got :dizzy: :dizzy:
  4. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

he wants how much for what?

I think he shoudda been logged on to LAWNSITE a long time ago!

he coudda done a search on "hota** way to make a living" and darn "homowner equipment" makes it even hotter!

then he might have stood a chance in his market.

oh well!:p

5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Payments are do on the "same as cash" financing. Time to unload.

And just think, ya know this clown took someones customers :confused: Big thumbs up to ****head :waving: Wait a minute... different finger :D
  6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

:eek: He Should have Learned On his own Lawn first:dizzy:
  7. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

if hes got paper that proves hes made 15.000 since may.sell the homeowner stuff on ebay and use u commercial
    equipment. of course the reserves not met yet. depends what he wants for it.
    if hes tired enough of the heat,ought not be to much.
  8. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Not much there but as we all know someone will think this is a "sweet deal." I really hope he did a better job for his customers then he did on his own lawn.

Too hot, time to throw in the towel. I wish I could give up that easily!
  9. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

those new homelite blowers must be something else. And if he spent $2500 dollars on it getting it fixed then im sure he could throw in some tires. This type of auction is typical for the "one year wonder" companies. I dont really mind people like this because in the end they usually make us all look better.
  10. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Maybe I'll run into him. I'll give him a few hundred to haul his junk off.:D