another one for sale

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kerrigan, Sep 30, 2002.

1. kerrigan

kerrigan LawnSite Member

Well just going through ebay looking for another mower and happened upon another lawn service for sale. Guess if I ever sell mine it will go on ebay for a rediculous price. There has to be areason they can't sell them locally, always more to their story's.
  2. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

This one is not like the last one we all laughed at. This guy has good equip for a reasonable price. I think his client list is ???? but other wise I think his $12K is pretty close.
  3. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

I've seen a post about this one already. Sometime in the last couple of weeks.
  4. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. This is not a BARGAIN price but its not unreasonably high either. Lots of good equipment in this one.
  5. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Thats not that bad a deal at all...have to really look at client list...see if contracts are there.
  6. randosh4

randosh4 LawnSite Member

in canada the replacement cost of equip alone is approx $32,000.00 here that is a great deal
  7. lawnworker

lawnworker LawnSite Senior Member

You know, with the low sale value of lawn care business, as opposed to a established retail business, I am thinking of starting a new business. Have any of you all ever thought about starting a bricks and morter type business. I have been thinking about a hair salon. I could hire some good girls, and make some money (maybe?) or lose alot to. I do realize, a beauty salon would be a big bucks investment compared to a small lawn care outfit.
  8. Scissors

Blow dryer

What else do you need? I bet for under $100 you could have a beauty salon. BTW I have seen adds and signs for stations from $65 a week to $2000 a month at salons.

Lawn care BIZ pushmower for $5 at a garage sale. All you need.

This one was talked about last week, got laughed at worse than the last one.

All the stuff new would be less than $5k, and he wats retail (what he paid for it) on everything, and $25 for a junk weed eater.
  9. Make you a hellova deal.

I bring it all up there for $30k, make the check payable to LGF.;)
  10. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 LawnSite Member

Tell u what I'd like to have those reel mowers. That would be a good corner market for someone around here. He has very good equipmment, price is a little high. I'd buy just for equipment. I NEVER buy customers.