another question about flyers.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by maui8, Dec 6, 2005.

1. maui8

maui8 LawnSite Member
    from nj

1. is it ok to only list the neighborhoods that i plan on servicing on the flyer?

i was wondering that maybe the neighborhood or town organization will think i am using the neighborhood name as free advertising or sponsor...
  2. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I don't usually use the name of the development in the flyers. This way your flyer is more generic and can be used in multiple developments. However, I did use the name of one develpoment to do a special promo for just that development. I did not run into any trouble doing that.
  3. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I have a website where I just say Dallas area.

And I be dammed if I dont get calls from people on the other side of Dallas,

An area too far for me, BUT if I get enoulf in that area I will go there.

So I think that it dont hurt, even thought I do turn down people "and I hate that" I have recommand customers to people from this bord.

It keeps the customer happy, and I make a new friend here. and He does the same for me. he has sent me a customer or two..

But work it any way ya want.....

This just works for me...
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our experts. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi maui8,

When you hand out the flyers, won't you only distribute them to areas you service?

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Just do what bohiaa did, just my .02 sounds like the best idea for getting a certain area and not going to strict about it and listing out exact places!!
  6. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

just what i was thinking.