Another stupid snow post!!!!! Watch out NE!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnguyland, Mar 23, 2005.

1. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

I swear to Jeeebus I had a dream 10 minutes ago that it snowed while I was out for a bike ride and I had to ride home to get all my crap together to go do the route, but of course it was like pedaling thru sand I was going no where. Dumb dream.
    Then, I wake up and check out the weather to make sure it's going to rain like they've been saying so I don't have to load up and go out to do clean-ups.
    Well, whattya know? SNOW is on the way again.
    If you are in the NE check your weather forecast as you may have to mount up the plow or otherwise prepare for snow removal, depending on your locale.
    Surprise, surprise!
    Looks like we'll start clean-ups for real next week, the 28th. I did a few yesterday (3/22), but that may be it for a while. Oh well. I can't decide if I want it to stick or not. Not sure I want to shovel any more ferakin snow this season, although if I can't co clean-ups I might as well make snow money.
    Help us Jeeeebus.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like mostly rain all the way through the weekend for us...now go and relax LOL.

3. Scottish LScape

Scottish LScape LawnSite Member

Calling for 5" to 7" here. Maybe April 1 for Spring Clean-ups. This is BS :cry:

4. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I can't believe this! They are saying 1-3" with the poss. for more! What the heck is this!?!? I am glad I still have 2 plows and a sander on. I would say I'll believe it when I see it, but after Saturday 2 weeks ago anything can happen! :dizzy:

5. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

I cant stand this I went to the dealership yesterday got some prices and was ready to get the new walkbehinds. Did one cleanup and put the snow blower and plow away. Well I come in and 2-5" is our forecast. S*** :realmad: . So i figure it wont stick to the roads and thursday it will melt with highs in the low to mid 40s. Wake up this morning with a winter storm watch and accuweather says 6-10". I think this global warming crap is bs. I want to move to the south. Well all I can say is mother nature sucks and good luck to all.

6. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Just when we thought it was over! it's coming again.

7. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are on LI or in the NE check your local forecast for the next 10 days. Crapola on a stick! hahahahahahahahahahaha

8. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

you can all blame me.... cuz i took the plow off my truck yesterday. :rolleyes:

9. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

YEAH fga!! It's cause you went and started cleanups already!!! :realmad:

heh, see what happens when you guys start cleanups when there's still snow on the ground! :p

10. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i take full responsibilty for this...
    tell me what you guys want to happen so i can do the opposite. I live in Bizzare-O world. :dizzy: