1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

anti blow out baffle

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Phishook, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

You might want to send a letter to all your distributors explaining what this is. Then have them tell all the local dealers about it.

you learn a lot from this site, some of the dealers might be a little behind.

"duhhh ya want a what, hmm have you seen one of these?"

hey would that next day or free deal work on the baffle?
  2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I Get great service from my Exmark dealer, but I agree with you phish,when I mentioned needing an anti-blowout baffle He looked at me like I was from mars. They could use a little more training on what products are available to them.
  3. dobehap

dobehap LawnSite Senior Member

I second that,

Also I told my exmark dealer about lawnsite, and he said that he has been reading and learning !!!
  4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks guys,

I believe there are some other items coming that will be of equal interest. At that time I believe we are going to hit the baffle information again.

5. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

When I ordered my baffle I was the laughing stock of the day. The guys at the dealer had never heard of such. I took great pride in educating them.