antique walk behind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fdew, Jun 16, 2001.

1. fdew

fdew LawnSite Member

I spotted this nicw walk behind at a antique engine show.

mower1.jpg

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

loading that into a pick up or onto a trailer cant be that easy. it looks like it weighs a ton.

3. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Man that thins is awesome looking. I would like to get one of them and restore it if I had the time and could find one!

4. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Totally cool!

Built like a locomotive...oilcups and all! :)

Thanks for sharing that "heavy duty" mower with us! :D

5. Randy

Randy LawnSite Member

Thanks for sharing the pic with us. Some of those would be neat to have and rebuild,and put out for all to see.:rolleyes:

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Here is a picture of a couple of old mowers. I forgot who sent them since I get so much email and pictures sent to me, so who ever it is, speak up. ;)

[​IMG]

7. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Hi Eric,

I sent you the pics. Thanks for showing them. They belong to a friend who is into old engins. They create a lot of interest at every engin show he attends. He also owns other " hit and miss engins " that he has rebuilt.

Gene

8. AVRECON

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Eric, Are those old Bobcats?

9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Thanks for letting me know Gene. I get so darn much email now that I am having a hard time keeping up. :)

If you want to show any of your friends this picture Gene, I put them up on my site again like I did before on my old site. I put them on the Equipment Page at the bottom with your name as the one that sent them to me. :)