Any 1 using Hustlers New Mini Z 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TNT LawnCare Inc., Apr 29, 2007.

1. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

I now the 36 and 42 Mini Z is New coming out last year i believe. Is any one using thie Mini Z 36 not the fast trk unit but commercial,how do you like the cut and overall performance of the Z. Did you upgrade from a walk-behind.THKNS:waving:

2. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

I Just bought the MiniZ 42 and have only used it a couple times. I like it so far its a real nice machine I dont have a lot of experience with Z's but I researched it alot. It came down to the Hustler or a Bobcat Fastcat. I have a bobcat w/b and got the Z for a commercial acct I was supposed to get.I think Hustlers reputation speaks for itself! The dealer seemed real helpful too.Hope this helps:usflag:

3. grassmedics

grassmedics LawnSite Member

i just bought the 36inch miniz and i love it, it fits through everything. the cut is excellent, even at full speed. i think i get the yards done faster with it than my 48inch WB.:weightlifter:

4. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

And you get to sit down all day LOL:) How well does it dispurse the clippings isnt the deck only 4 inches deep,does it have a 19 h.p ?

5. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

Just bought it for this season...I have about 180 hrs on it. For some reason the belt slipped off and got split (but I had a replacement)...that's the only problem so far. I upgraded from a 42" Fastrak.

Peace,
    Gary

6. grassmedics

grassmedics LawnSite Member

it spits the grass out pretty well, and it only has the 17 horse KAI motor