Any APPS to run your business

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Supper Grassy, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

I am wondering if anyone out there is using an app on their smartphone for scheduling or that houses all customer information if so what are you using and how do you like it?

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. NaturalLandscape

NaturalLandscape LawnSite Member

Bento is a pretty useful customer database app that I use

4. Southern Lawn Care  LLC

Southern Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I use a IPad Mini and iPhone 4S with quick books online. So far I like it a lot.

5. Judo

Judo LawnSite Member

We use FieldOne Systems. Pretty good database.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

quickbooks at home.

its about time on android to input expenses and invoices importable into quickbooks. tho invoices i usualy do at home.

trip log for milage tracking and taking snapshots of recepits that get backed up to the cloud

and a spreadsheet that i can put my weekly route in and just put x marks on the lines of customers i service. then once a month all i have to do is import it to quickbooks. takes days worth of paperwork and gets it down to about 5 minutes. thousands of transactions. i only have to import a file and its all done for me. rather than inputing each individual charge into quickbooks.

not to mention. my quickbooks file is stored on a server. i can access that server and have full blown quickbooks on my phone.

oh, and for routing. i just use mapquest route planner to plan the most efficient route. and then make a list on my phone of addresses in order. why people spend so much money on clip ill never understand.

7. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

We use quickbooks online for our customer database, estimates and invoicing and mapquest for routing also.The downside to mapquest is you can't store your routes so when you need to make a change you have to input all the data again.

8. birddseedd

just copy the url into notepad
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

AHHH never thought of that LOL thanks now we're really set! WOW!

10. birddseedd

ur not set till you have something to import your route. beats hours of data entry by about 3 minutes short of hours
    Posted via Mobile Device