Any auctions??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by VnDrWLawnCare, Feb 2, 2003.

1. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

Hello, I am from central Illinois and have heard that there is a auction in Clinton Illinois every year around the beginning of April. From what i understand the aucion has a little of everything. Mowers, trimmers, blowers, you name it they got it. I was wondering if anyone has ever attended. If anyone has any details on this event please let me know. A specific date, phone number, web address would also be helpful. Thanks for your time. Eric:)

2. VnDrWLawnCare

Okay, since i didn't get a reply from my last post i thought i would try again. For those that may not be familiar with a auction in Clinton how about an auction anywhere in Illinois or Indiana. Maybe i can get a few responses from this. I am sure that there has to be some, but i could be wrong. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance.

Eric

3. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

State journal Register on Saturdays are going to be best info. Buy new! Long time no post. Mowin for somebody or self?

Mark

4. VnDrWLawnCare

How you been. I see you out driving sometimes. I am still at it myself and then i still help another company once in a while. Did you get a Dixie Chopper yet? I will be checking the paper then. Thanks
    Eric

5. worthbrown

worthbrown LawnSite Member

There is an auction in Monrovia, In (near Indy). Ted Everett is the name. www.tedeverett.com They have 2 lines going 1. large farm equipment, and 2. lawn mowers, golf carts, atv's, etc. You just missed his recent sale. He has a sale every two months on the first friday (Feb, april, june, etc) You can get on the mailing list from the website, or close to sale day they have a list of the items to be sold. Hope this helps.

6. VnDrWLawnCare

Hey thanks alot. I will be sure to check it out.
    Eric