1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any better place to buy Trimmer Trap products?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TurfPro, Jul 9, 2003.

1. TurfPro

TurfPro LawnSite Member

I'm going to purchase a new trimmer rack (trimmer Trap brand) and was wondering if anyone has dealt with Greenline? They have the 3 place rack for $147.38 and access tool rack that matches it for $66.00 plus the Trimmer trap Blower Rack is $41.00. Are there any better places to buy these products that you know of?
  2. Lynn's Lawn Care

Lynn's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

3. Trimmer trap, I think www.northentool.com still sells them.

Those greenline I don't like because you have to remove 2 pins for each trimmer.

Trimmer trap, you can slide the knob up and remove all 2-3-4 if you wish. If it takes more than a second or to much of a hassle no one will use it.
  4. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought my trimmer trap 3 place trimmer rack locally for 125.00 and the accessory tool rack for 40.00....NEW
    Shop around.
  5. TurfPro

TurfPro LawnSite Member

Sorry,I didn't make myself clear,,it's not a "Greenline" trimmer rack(those look like too much hassle as LGF said) i'm looking at a Trimmer Trap brand sold thru Greenline supply.
    I must say , I do like the Jungle Jim "Gear Caddy",,,it has everything I want ,and the blower rack looks like a better design too (blower tube holder) but the trimmer rack from Jungle Jim seems like more steps are involved than with Trimmer Trap.

BTW LGF : i got the nozzles you suggested,,,,,,niiice!:D
  6. Suckers send out some nice sized droplets right?????
  7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I got my Trimmer Trap from Northern Tool. I paid around $150.00 for it but that was 2 years ago. They still sell them too. I wouldn't buy the trimmer trap blower pole because it just takes to long to get a blower on there. I find myself just throwing the blowers in the back of the truck. Just my .02
  8. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member