Any big-time LCO's in Oklahoma? Looking for work....

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Mr Priceless, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

just wondering, as stated in the topic I'm looking for a crew position in a Professional Lawn Care company/LLC/whatever legal term for summer work. I need to sink in my feet a little deeper into the water so I can build on my productive skills.

As of right now, I feel that I do not have sufficient enough resources to begin my own business, so I figured I should benefit another's business as well as myself partially so learn the ropes and then some.

I am a completely 100% legal U.S. Born citizen, I know my SS# by heart, am very dependable, hard working, careful, very fast-learning, creative, social (and VERY polite with employers as well as customers), although I only know the English language; also I have a love for lawn work of any kind, and care deeply about the way the client's yard will look when our crew is finished.

I will give you any comfortable additional information about myself as far as age, exp/skill in any field, references, phone number as to which you can expect a fast response, location, wage preference, etc.

2. Mr Priceless

i'll check back in the morning to see if there are any interested employers

3. Mr Priceless

bump.........

4. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Hello, I run a lawn company in Tulsa, OK and may need help this summer/fall as our company grows. Would you consider working in Tulsa?

Matt O.

5. Mr Priceless

I will consider the offer. Want to PM phone #'s?

6. oldturf

oldturf LawnSite Member

I have a thread running for a foreman in Tulsa-check thread and PM me if you are interested, we will talk.

7. oldturf

oldturf LawnSite Member

I currently have a thread running for a foreman in Tulsa- check out the thread and PM me. We can talk.

8. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

I am definatley not big time, but am in Edmond, and will be looking for 2 guys in a few weeks to work with me. I had two part timers last year and will need two full timers/ seasonal in a couple of weeks. Will begin to pass out these flyers ( http://www.plan-itgraphics.com/austin.html ) as soon as I get them to hope to add enough for one residential only crew this year. Most of our work last year and so far this year is hoa's and commercial.

I mainly do lawn care maintenance and light landscaping, not much hardscaping or real big jobs. Let me know if you might be interested and we can talk. Also could probably get you in touch with some much larger companies you that would suit you better.

Drew

9. Mcutter77

Mcutter77 LawnSite Member

yes, let's pm to exchange phone numbers.

10. Mr Priceless

dang, so many Tulsa LCOs:dizzy:

but ok, i'll exchange and plz pay attention to the times i'm avaliable to answer