any body got the new nextel 8350i

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ADVANTEC LAWNS, May 1, 2009.

1. ADVANTEC LAWNS

ADVANTEC LAWNS LawnSite Member

any body got the new nextel 8350i

2. TexasFire221

TexasFire221 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Yea I got one about two months ago. I just dont know how to use the damn thing.

3. ADVANTEC LAWNS

ADVANTEC LAWNS LawnSite Member

do u like it ? would u recomend someone to buy one ? an does anyone else have one?

4. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

I do, I like it a lot. It's the first blackberry I have used. I had an iphone before this.

5. TexasFire221

from Texas

Do you use it to process credit cards or do you know how one would do that?

6. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

No I don't process our cc thruogh the phone. I don't know anything about that, i now you can buy an application for it, but know nothing about it. I do all my email, personal and business, view and edit our word and excell files, have it syncd with microsoft outlook for all my notes, schedules etc.

7. TexasFire221

from Texas

Hmm I gotta figure out how to do that. I know with the iphone there is an app that you can run the cc through. If anyone knows I would sure sure love some details.

8. Allers Lawn Care

Allers Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I have had nextel's new 8350i for about two months now and think that is great! I had the last blackberry nextel had and hated it. The 8350i works great with my emails and apps I use for the business. It's about time nextel came out with a good phone for a reasonable price.

9. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

I switched from the curve to the 8350i and absolutely hated it in every way possible! This thing is huge and even bigger with a rubber case on it. I switched back to my curve and am happy with that until something new comes out.