any body have info

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by turf hokie, Mar 4, 2011.

1. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

sounds like I'm screwed, Alenza makes the stuff, for Aquagenix to do the water apps, and Lawn specialties to do everything else....just dandy another TGCL but with more buying power because they make it themselves....just love this scenerio.....

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Turf

I believe the De Angelo Bros. Got their big start doing Rail Road Right Away Work all over the country. I have seen their little rail cars for spraying vegetation on Rail lines here in Florida.

But the Right Away, Aquatic and Storm drainage maintenance game is a biggie. Every Wally World, or Major shopping center property etc that is privately owned needs these service. Here in Florida it is the Storm water maintenance that is a big in the rainy season. Add in retention and detention ponds for weed control and you have a nice contract if you can get all the storm water licenses.

The Wally World Distribution center for all of South Florida is about 5 miles or so from my house. I approach them for the aquatic work on their retention ponds and got a quick education about the total Storm water maintenance program. I don't have the expertise or company resources to pursue that work. However I am sure it can be profitable.