1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any body own a pitbull?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by yeayea14, Dec 28, 2008.

1. yeayea14

yeayea14 LawnSite Member

He is brown brindle but there are blue brindle pits i had one, there more expensive.
  2. Blazerfb

Blazerfb LawnSite Member

3. Blazerfb

Blazerfb LawnSite Member

I never found anything for Brutus, the 85 pound boxer mix, either. Chevy only weighs about 55 pounds and just barely makes the biggest size sweater I've seen which is like a 20-24" length. Good luck with the big boy, like i said i never found any for mine. My gf is always on the hunt for sweaters ha, that one is an U of Alabama sweater, not my fav.
  4. FordLawnLandscape

FordLawnLandscape LawnSite Member

Im sure someone somewhere makes sweaters for large breed dogs. Hey Bama had a great season ! Def. put a beat down on my UGA Dawgs :cry:
  5. Indy cutter

Indy cutter LawnSite Member

Here are my two. Sasha is the brindle pit bull, she is almost 4 years old and is a complete sweetheart. Flip is the fawn colored mix, he is almost 5 years old. He was found abandoned by a firefighter in Indianapolis when he was a puppy. I am not sure what all besides pit bull he is mixed with but he can jump higher than any dog I have ever seen. These are my two, couch-potatoes, aka guard dogs.

Girls Night 2007 008.jpg

Vegas Wedding Pics 2006 103.jpg

dogs 004.jpg

dogs 006.jpg
  6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Hers mine..3Yrs old.

Folder 1 001.jpg
  7. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Im not a fan of pits but there some good looking ones in this thread. Im partial to Shepherds they will always be the only dog I own.
  8. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

I dont have any problems with pitts. I had german shepherds growing up and I absolutely love them. They are by far my favorite breed. After I got my own house I for a short time had a young black lab that was kind of foisted on me. He bounced off the walls 24/7 and had separation anxiety real bad - the damn dog ate a hole into the middle of my wall then did it again in a different spot. I quickly found him a new home with semi retired folks that had another pup for him to play with. After the nightmare that was him I swore I would never get any other dog but a shepherd. Then of course a few years later I see Molly my pittbull mix and broke my promise to myself, but me and her make a good pair. I still want a shepherd real bad just because I love their personality. My parents just adopted a young blond shepherd they rescued. He and their older long haired shepherd make quite a pair. He is a complete sweet heart, and makes me want a shepherd even more. Of course it only lasts till its time to clean house then Im bitching about the fur being shed just from my one dog lol.
  9. yeayea14

yeayea14 LawnSite Member

Indy both dogs are nice looking, i realy like the brindle
  10. yeayea14

yeayea14 LawnSite Member

Duramax, you have one nice looking dog there.