Any body own a pitbull?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by yeayea14, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Blazerfb

Blazerfb LawnSite Member

I know I've already posted about a million times on here but I just gotta say that I'm lovin this pitbull thread. Seriously some of the best pets ever when raised right!

2. yeayea14

yeayea14 LawnSite Member

Keep on posting lol, i agree i love this breed.

3. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I don't have any problems with them just would never own one, personal preference. I have two shepherds now and would not trade them for the world. One came from a shelter here and she is the best dog ive ever seen and the other I got from a guy who had a couple puppys last summer when i was home. I wasnt going to post any pictures since this is a pitbull thread but im going to anyways so sorry for the hijack!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Those are some nice shepherds, and I love all the pics of the pitts guys they look awesome. :usflag:

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Man!!!!

Pitbulls Are Great!!:weightlifter:

6. yeayea14

yeayea14 LawnSite Member

You can say that again!!!

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

You guys have some really good looking dogs.I wish I had a dog but we got Two cats. Used to have three, but one passed away, he has a flower bed and stone in his memory. God I miss that cat.

8. Blazerfb

Blazerfb LawnSite Member

Cats are great too dude, I had one on my progression to dogs as I grew up. She's actually still at my parents house, she's about 15 I guess ha. probably outlive my dog still though! She lives in their basement of their new place (which I always felt bad about) but she evidently loves it. I only come home about twice a year and even with all the other people that come including my siblings my parents tell me that I'm the only one whose voice she meows for...how's that for a memory? None of my dogs could have been able to do that ha

9. madness0827

madness0827 LawnSite Member

my new pit puppy. and my 6 month old lab.

n507413419_1971386_1875.jpg

pete kingsley.jpg

10. yeayea14

yeayea14 LawnSite Member

Madness your dogs are beautiful. I love the pit where did you get him from?