Any body own a pitbull?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by yeayea14, Dec 28, 2008.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Mad you have one nice lookin Pit!!!!!!!

2. madness0827

madness0827 LawnSite Member

thanks guys. we got our pit from giddims kennels out of salisbury maryland. and my lab is from rockville maryland . check them out at giddims-kennels.com. they still have puppies for sale.

3. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

MY BUDDY MILO.
    his both rear legs had 9 surgerys for cruciate tears, his rear legs should be gold plated on the costs for a $80.00 dog and $5000.00 plus in rear legs lol. we love him hes 7

CIMG3907.jpg

CIMG3909.jpg

4. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

milo's partner in crime is lainedogg shes like 4 or 5 and boxed / pit bull mix

CIMG3911.jpg

CIMG3916.jpg

5. GracesLandscaping

GracesLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

this is mine, Deuce at about 8 months.. he is one of the best tempered dogs i have ever seen... but hes now about 15 months and about 80 lbs and still a lapdog lol!

The second one (the big one) is Hooter... i think hes about 4 in this pic i had him before i moved out of the parents house and wasn't allowed to take him with me ha! hes very big.. about 110 lbs but is great and lives in the house with two cats, and two dogs under 5 lbs!

DSCN0047.jpg

mycamera 004.jpg

6. aahotard

aahotard LawnSite Member

my dad's friend has one and it's one of the nicest dogs you'll ever meat. although this past weekend I was in the woods and got chased by one almost a mile i bet. Scared me to death. I really thought i wasn't going home alive.

7. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

I love Pits and Rotties I just wish my wife would let me get one or the other!

8. cjordan08

cjordan08 LawnSite Member

I have a red-nosed pit and he is the best dog i've ever had!! Very lovable. Makes a great pet.

9. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

There was a guy who brought a Rot into one of my off campus night classes for college, that dog just sat there, didn't make a sound, then she'd get up and walk up front to the teacher, she'd pet her, and then she'd walk around and came and sat next to me, and I started petting her, and she laid down, and I rubbed her belly. That dog was so cool.