1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any changes in Lazer Z for 2004?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by dave80, Jun 11, 2003.

1. dave80

dave80 LawnSite Member

I was wondering if there will be any major changes for 2004, if you happen to have a general idea. The reason that I am asking is that I plan on purchasing a 60" Lazer Z EPS either at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year, and part of the decision of when to buy will depend on this factor.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Good question. I'm assuming there will be changes for 2004 however the engineers are being very quiet about what they might be.

I was think'n about doing some sneak'n around the engineering department before they came into work but I'm not sure those guys ever go home. I guess we'll all hafta wait and see what they're working on.

3. MasterForm

MasterForm LawnSite Member

One of the reasons the Kenucky Expo was moved to fall is that many of the manufacturers have their next years' equipment on display.

You'll probably see they changes/updates/new products debuted at a trade show.