1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any Commercial accounts for sale in Charlotte?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by JJJ, Jan 10, 2006.

1. JJJ

JJJ LawnSite Member

Looking to purchase commercial accounts in the Charlotte-Huntersville- Lake Norman or Mooresville areas? Prefer a couple days each week worth. Thx
  2. JJJ

JJJ LawnSite Member

What are you guys thoughts on this and is this in the right forum?

Are there any sites or ad pages that will advertise these contracts and businesses for sale?

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Not for sale but one that is open to bid. What size is your crew and type of equipment. What insurance $ amount do you carry.
    By exit 36. About 40 hours per week. Will use most everything on you truck. Full service
  4. JJJ

JJJ LawnSite Member

PM, This sounds very interesting Give me a call or I can call you. My number is 704-634-9622 or tuck4927@bellsouth.net
  5. JJJ

JJJ LawnSite Member

PM, Why can I not PM you? No pun intended.
  6. JJJ

JJJ LawnSite Member

Still looking to buy some accounts anywhere from Charlotte to Mooresville. Would be willing to talk about purchasing a business or accounts!!!
  7. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Charlotte, NC

I also live in Charlotte NC, "Sunrise Designs Landscaping & Lawn Care" if you come across anything you dont want please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx Man,

8. Chuck Sigmon

Chuck Sigmon LawnSite Member
    from N. C.

I live in Mt. Holly and work on lake Norman. I don't have any accounts to offer but I rotate shifts with plenty of time off my primary job if any "support mowing" is needed.