Any Consultants here?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by chesapeakebay, Feb 27, 2008.

1. chesapeakebay

chesapeakebay LawnSite Member

I have been operating my lawn care business for four years now and I have been successful but, I have kept it small. I am looking to grow this year and take it to the next level. I have been owner/ operator and now I want to hire a crew, market to keep them busy, and establish a strong company. Is there anyone out there who has been successful at this outside of my market (Virginia Beach, VA) who would be interested in mentoring/ consulting for a fee to help me get to the next level?

2. GreenCare Consulting

GreenCare Consulting LawnSite Member

Perhaps we could be of help. What kind of consulting are you looking for, and what services to do already offer?

Thanks,

GC

3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I would recommend Shawn Adams info on here. He is a moderator and offers all kinds of advice and for a cheap price.

4. Green Boys LawnCare

Green Boys LawnCare LawnSite Member

I have a book called Green Side Up from a guy named Ed Laflamme. Apparently, he offers this service (info@edlaflamme.com).

5. greenspaceny

greenspaceny LawnSite Member

I think we could help you out, E-mail us at greenspaceny@yahoo.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon !
    Thanks,
    K.C.

6. chesapeakebay

Hey,
    Thanks for your reply. I have been doing maintenance, landscaping, mulch delivery, clean ups, and handyman work. The problem is i've been doing it all. I'm getting a team this year. I want a coach/ mentor who has already done what I am going to do.

7. chesapeakebay

Thanks for your response. I'll look into it.

8. chesapeakebay

emailing you now.