Any experience with "Tuff Skin" bed liners?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Az Gardener, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I did a search and came up with nothing. I want a liner of some sort on my new trailer but 4.50 per sq ft for the line-x is blowing my budget.

I priced the materials to do it myself with the Herculiner but the do it myself part combined with the expense of it all I am only looking at a 350 dollars savings and I can't load up for a couple of days.

I found the tough skin online but can't get a hold of anyone today. wondering if anyone has used this product, the cost and quality of it. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I have yet to see a DIY liner that stands up to the Rhino lining or Line-X......The last one I saw was flaking off after 10 months of light use.........

3. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Tuff skin is not a DIY product I was just hoping it cost less than the Line-X. 4.50 per sq ft is the cheapest I can find to do the Line-X. I have 160 sq ft just in the ramp and mower area of my new trailer. That's 720 plus tax. I'm just a tight wad.

4. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

my bad.....I did Rhino lining on my truck..... It was a great bit cheaper than Line-X......