Any famous or notable accounts?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Pizpoppa, Oct 26, 2000.

1. Pizpoppa

Pizpoppa LawnSite Member

I was just wondering if you mow a lawn of someone famous or of celebrity status, or something of the sort. If not an individual, what is the best company for whom you mow.

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Did the general manager of the local cable company once.

nice guy.

4. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We maintain the property of the owner of Geary's Pale ale beer. This could be a good fringe benifets.

5. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I work with Tracy Birds brother in law..

And My brother works for (i'm almost afraid to say it) Sigfried and Roy.

Did a little work for Norm Grabowski once good friend of Bert Renyalds. Hes the guy that didnt wear underware in the movie Hooper and broke a pool que over a guys head right after he flashed him.

Bid on Ron Hutchcrafts new building up here last spring. If you ever listen to a christian station youll know who he is. If you dont never mind then.

6. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I cut the lawn at the childhood home of Judy Johnson. He was a famous baseball player in the negro league. The house is on the historic registry.

7. T.C.O.B.

T.C.O.B. LawnSite Member
    from Zone 9

We have an agreement with our customer's not to discuss our client relationships. "Complete discretion for our Clients".

I can tell you we maintain properties for a few multi-millionaires. CEO's, High Level Attorney's, a Golf Professional, Ball Player and former Indy Driver/Car Dealer.

All of them very down to earth, genuine human beings. Because that is the only people that we will provide our services. We just dropped a $650.00 per month residential, because the man who bought the house treated us as lower class individuals, his money doesn't mean squat, and I'd bet he'll be downsizing his life style in the near future.

8. dhicks

dhicks Member

No famous accounts but I was called to the Embassy of Banai (spelling) for a lawn maitenance estimate. Unfortunately, I had no interest in driving into Washington, D.C. more than I already do.

9. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

I tried to get T. G. Shepard's house but it didn't work out.

his spouse...a major babe-et! ooohhhwwwhhh oooohhhwwwaaahhhh! used to wait on them at home depot.

GEO

10. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Hey TCOB, what state do you live in???