Any Florida guys Looking for a partner??

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by OneLineAtATime, Feb 1, 2014.

1. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

I don't think people understand the difference in regulation here compared to up north. Only thing most guys could do down here is Mow.
  2. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Agree. Lots of luck getting a northern pest or irrigatation liscense to reciprocate down here.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. minx

minx LawnSite Member

They definitely won't transfer licences... Can't tell you how many applicants I have had who think its possible, to find out it isn't.. And I hate to be the one to tell them the comparative pay rate.. Mr g has it spot on for central Florida...
  4. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Ya looks pretty tough to get licensed down there. I guess Georgia will reciprocate almost any state from what I have read.
  5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

I really like the fact I am in a smaller town and have a Pesticide License that not every one can get.

First point is my Cost of Living is low and Housing in my area is the most reasonable in Fla.

Second Not all the Big Boys have found my piece of paradise, so My prices for fert & squirt have a health margin.

As the stock broker who went under used to Advertise. IT IS NOT WHAT YOU MAKE, BUT WHAT YOU KEEP THAT COUNTS.

6. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Ain't that the truth. :waving: