Any FLORIDA KEYS LCO's out there?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by GrassBustersLawn, Nov 19, 2003.

1. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for Keys contacts.

Mike

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

3. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Uh Grass busters...you might want to do a little more research about the Keys before you pack up and move.

Lets put it this way...paint rainbow stripes on your truck and wear tight shorts.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL!!!

I don't know,... that's an area I think I would stay out of. That and West Palm Beach.
    I think I'll go down to the Everglades and cut down cattails, though. Someone said that there is good moisture where the vegetation grows.... not much call for irrigation sytems, though.

5. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Curious, why avoid West Palm Beach?

6. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I know a guy that applied for personal courier or something like that for Mr. Havoline or some motor oil, who resided in WPB. He walked in and the guy told him to look around, but he just stood there gazing about the room he was in. The guy came back in and said "here this might interest you" pressed a button and without a sound the wall opened to what he said was a huge & perfect lawn that went RIGHT up to the ocean. Mr Havoline (or whoever) said he was embarrassed to say how much he paid a groundskeeper to keep the lawn that perfect, and extend it to the sea. So the story went...

Sounds like there is some cold hard cash in WPB, but I hasten to add, IF you know your s#!t.