1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any franchises in you area

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Aug 22, 2001.

1. I was wondering what franchise companies were in your areas.
    In St. Louis I've seen Weed Man, Lawn Dr. and thats it. but only seen Lawn Dr. in the yellow pages.

2. fivestarlawnken

fivestarlawnken LawnSite Senior Member

My area Akron Ohio we have Davey tree,Ive seen the Weed man.The last two i always try to run over are trugreen and Scotts lawn care.Oh well.I know Davey does anything and everything.Weed man i have no idea just seen truck on road before.The last two just pi%% me off.:blob2:
  3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

<b>Davey</b> of course here and <b>US Lawns</b>. <b>TruGreen</b> too if they count.
  4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

EarthGuard ... Lawn Medic ... TG-CL.

WeedMan is just over the border and Scotts is farther south in PA.
  5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

tru green, lawn doctor, brickman group, asplundh, davey, lewis.....
    thuro, organicare
  6. Speeking of dejavue. I just received a letter in the mail from Weed Man for a franchise opp. I called and asked for more litature. I will post what they send me.

7. BerksLawn

BerksLawn LawnSite Member

We have Brickman, Akehurst, Penn line services, Asplundh, and TG/Cl
  8. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

We got trugreen, brickman, lawn doc, asplundh, those are just the ones i can think of right now.
  9. dhicks

dhicks Member

We have TruSlime, oops- slips, er, I mean TruGreen. Scotts, Dr. Lawn, etc. Davey does landscape maintenance, but they are more interested in tree work. At least here in Maryland, the folks at Davey are good people. They do alot to help us at Montgomery College with pesticide training and certification.