1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any idea on exmark prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jeffh1988, Jul 27, 2005.

1. jeffh1988

jeffh1988 LawnSite Member
    from MS

I was wondering what some people have gotten for quotes on an exmark lazer Z and lazer hp with a 52" or 60" deck and 23 horse on Hp and 27 on the lazer Z. the reason i ask is my exmark dealer is also my stihl dealer and i haven't liked some of his prices on my handheld stuff i was wondering how bad he was trying to screw me on these mowers. just looking for an idea.
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Go to Exmark.com and go to dealer locator. Type in your info and try some of the other dealers around you. If possible, try the ones that are ProCertified by Exmark. I have an Exmark dealer that is about 5 Mins. away, but I go to the dealer 30 Mins. away instead because of them being ProCertified. The best decision ever. Or go directly to that part of the site by using the site address below.

When doing this check out the part that describes what ProCertified means. Good Luck.

3. bushtrimmer

bushtrimmer LawnSite Senior Member

Just the other day got a Lazer z with a 28 hp efi and paid just about 9k
  4. plateau lawn care

plateau lawn care LawnSite Member
    from georgia

around $7,700
  5. flametamer49

flametamer49 LawnSite Member

picked up a 05 hp52" with 23 kohler for $7490 out the door last week