Any ideas

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ken gustafson, Mar 2, 2008.

1. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

2. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

bigger pictures on front page. The other parts seem to have good flash animation.

What about adding locks for skid steers? I am looking at CAT skid and it doesn't have an electronic lock like my Bobcats do. You could have a 1 stop shop for securing the loads. I need to order one of your locks in the next month or two. I have a gorilla lock that DOES NOT make me feel safe.
  3. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I went through the whole site Ken. I like the flash player on the three different type locks. I think that could be put to better advantage somehow. The Main Page just doesn't grab me to make me want to find out more........If I was seeing the flash player in the upper right hand side of the page showing the locks, I think that would draw my attention/curiosity more......
  4. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

Thank you for the comment...I shall be checking on the idea with my web master....Ken
  5. turboawd

turboawd LawnSite Member
    from midwest

what's up with da names of the locks?
  6. john_bud

john_bud LawnSite Member

Larger pictures, they are pretty dinky on my big screen at high res.

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i agree da names are stupid
  8. ken gustafson

ken gustafson Inactive

Some people's ideas are quite different than ideas I have. When presenting the locks for U.S. Patents you want to set yourself apart from everyone else. In addition it costs $ 15,000 just for the paperwork on each lock. So I can understand some people just not liking the names for my locks. But then again hopefully you will remember the locks or the names...maybe you won't. But the feedback was what I is what I got....Thank you... Ken
  9. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Picasso, what are some catchy names that you would use? Or any specific changes that you would reccommend other than a blanket comment that offers no alternative?
  10. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Might add something cacthy like"You trailer might be gone today ,but with Da Locks it's here to stay for tomorrow :)!!!!!!!!! "

Locks ( Da) Unlimited ,Da Superier ,Da Supreme maybe ?

Are you going to come up with a lock that will fit the gooseneck trailer hitches.Like for the pickups equipment ,horse trailers,I don't see anything for that ,but i might have missed them.Looks to be ony three????

As far as you website,looks pretty complete,and the locks to be of quality, and well thought out.

On another note,i have had this to happen on a lock that i had once.It was where the key goes in and that being a softer metal(brass) !

I had a person that took a sharp punch and drive it into where the key fits and mashed it bad enough that i couldn't get the key into the lock to open it???????? Something to think about.Aleast they didn't get in ,but neither could i :cry:! Good luck