Any irrigation guys in TAMPA?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Waterscapes By Design, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Waterscapes By Design

Waterscapes By Design LawnSite Member

Hey if you live in or right around Tampa, I need to talk with ya. Get people asking me to do sprinkler systems all the time, maybe we can do somethin, get at me and let me know.

2. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

money talks & im from NC.

3. Waterscapes By Design

no offense man.....kinda just askin for guys in tampa, fl to reply. you really that bored?

4. Cab3369

Cab3369 LawnSite Member
    from florida

hey i live in crestivew probably 45 min from ya!

5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Crestview? As in Crestview in Ockaloosa county?

6. Cab3369

Cab3369 LawnSite Member
    from florida

YES thats right

7. Waterscapes By Design

man, how old are you? crestview is about 6 and a half to 7 hours away from tampa......stay in school

8. Cab3369

Cab3369 LawnSite Member
    from florida

actually im new to this area from michgan and yeah i just found out how far tampa was, i was thinking panama city!
    im 37 so im no kids just unfamilar with that area, wasnt sure! no need to be rude

9. Waterscapes By Design

I use to live in Ft. Walton, believe me, I've tried going so many different ways to and from there from Tampa, and in no way could make it in under 6 hrs anytime...actually, i made it in about 5 and a half 1 time, i was following some chick from gainesville on 75 all the way to I-10 and all the way across the panhandle, stopped in tallahassee for gas and we kept going, we didnt go below 95 that entire time, it was crazy....but still, I dont even think you could make it here if ya flew in 45minutes,

10. Waterscapes By Design

I do apologize for coming off rude, but between you and the guy who first replied to this post being from north carolina, I just dont feel like poeple are understanding the post and kinda wasting my time ya know.....