Any Lawn shows in NJ?? Cant find anything

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Mow It All llc, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

Hey guys I cant find and lawn and garden shows in NJ. I am looking for a show with mowers, wackers, blowers and more.....Are there anything like that in NJ???
  2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

I would also like to find something like this

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

The only thing I've seen is the PLNA/PANTS convention in Atlantic City. I just looked it up the dates are July 29-31 for 2008. Just google PANTS and you will see a link for their website. I've been wanting to go for the last 2 years now but haven't been able to. Mow it all, we are like 10 minutes away from each other. Small world.
  4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

You won't find many mowers at PANTS, it's plants, planting material, misc. pieces of equipment. What I did find odd was at MAHTS lats year there were a few dealers with stuff non hardscape related, my dealer was at the show as a Hustler mower rep. I saw Wright, Toro, Stihl and I can't remember who else. The only thing I can think of with just mowing equipment and such would be a dealer open house.

5. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 326 has a decent sized show every year at meadowlands expo center. There is also the nurserymen's trade show held at Garden State Exhibit Center in Somerset You will see equipment, trucks, material suppliers, etc. at both of these with the one at Meadowlands being the larger of the two. I havent seen any dates announced yet but both are held during the winter months, so check the trade mags or web. FWIW, I got a brochure in the mail for a show to be held in early Dec. in AC, but it is mostly golf course turf related....if thats your thing it looked like it has some good seminars.