Any LCO's in Zone 5 successful-justmowit style?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by K.Carothers, Feb 11, 2006.

1. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

I hear a lot of the southern LCO's coping the justmowit style of business.
    Has anyone in the northern states attempted this method?

kc

2. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone?

kc

3. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

justmowit style? so they were the ones that created that strategy. when i first started up 7 years ago that was my strategy as well, but couldnt find any local white boys that wanted to make a $100 a day walking behind mowers. i dont know how long tj been doin this but i think hes my age. im sure others have tried this even before either of us had thought about it. ive only first heard of justmowit 6 months ago when i found LS. tj is very smart. he realized early on that you cannot have that type of biz with a bunch of white boys, or by doing monthly billing after you mow a month. unfortunately i wasted 3 years offering jobs to local white boys, college kids, and church members. thanks to LS i have discovered and enrolled in h2b program. whether they are employees or customers, the majority of americans nowdays cannot be trusted. it saddens me to admit that, but the future of american civilization is very meek. americans are now suing mcdonalds for making them fat and lazy! the next time i need some bottom feeders for my aquarium... instead of petco, i will buy american!

congrats to tj and others for your success. thanks to all who have helped me on here at some time or another. sorry if that doesnt answer your question KC. that is all i have to say on this topic.

4. kdbetters

kdbetters LawnSite Member

I have talked to TJ personally. Cool guy. If I remember right this upcoming season will actually be his 9th. So he's been doing it for a while.