Any Long Island NY landscapers here?

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by googles, Feb 4, 2004.

1. googles

googles LawnSite Senior Member

how many accounts does everyone have?

2. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

anybody selling any equitment or know who got good deals on used equitment in long island area i need a WB 36" ...used.. and some other gear

3. googles

I just sold a year old floating deck 36" toro but i still have a very good thatcher for sale if you are interested. come spring cleanups you can make good money added that to your cleanup.

4. googles

When will this rain stop!!!!!:( How back up is everyone from all this rain. i was thinking just to skip the whole week because the clients on wednesday is pointless to mow. i wonder how soft the lawns will be if it stops raining on saturday.

5. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

this rain sucks, googles you got pics of it what brand ?

6. googles

yea its a parker and you can put all 3 types of blades on it.

DSCF0020.JPG

7. scaper27

scaper27 LawnSite Member

I am from Centerport Long Island. Do alot of maintenance in Huntington, Centerport, Greenlawn, Dix Hills, East Northport and Northport.Got some Giant vac leaf hoses for sale. The smaller 8hp ones. I think they are 8 or 9 inch diameter. I have two

S3500739.JPG

8. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Guys, when I'm in NY, I stay in East Rockaway- I service Great Neck-Port Washington, Oysterbay-Woodbury and a south shore route NHP,-East Rockaway-Rockville Centre-Bellmore, [ Give or take a few towns here or there].....if anybody is intrested in organic supplys, I'm a distrubitor and producer.....compare my poultry poop to LESCO's sustain[ $20 bucks a bag]...on small volume I can go $10.00 per bag on the pallet, compost teas, much better prices than PHC or LESCO [ they avg. $50 bucks for a 100 gal mix]......I can go $35 and down to $25 per 100gal mix........[ on a 10 bag min. for the $25 price]...."Stay Green, Live A Healthy Life":cool2: :alien:

9. 3Caratz

3Caratz LawnSite Member

Hey Guys,
    I see you're all locals, I'm from the Coram area. Looking to get in part-time or maybe even full time depending on the response to my ad that I will run in the next couple of weeks. What are you guys charging for your services, you know for 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and so on?? Just mowing and spring and fall cleanups. I am not going to step on anyones toes here, yet all I want is to provide a good service to my area of detail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks a mil!!!!!!!! 3Caratz

10. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Mike, try comein by to Lesco sometime, ck there equipment board or ask them to give me a call to see if I'm in tyhe apayup :waving: rea?