Any Long Island NY landscapers here?

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by googles, Feb 4, 2004.

1. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

JJ, I know you posted it a month ago, but if you still need the info on getting legal, Nassau County Consumer Affairs is (516) 571-3871. You will also need the Oyster Bay license, they are at (516) 624-6322. I work in Suffolk, but just got all my licensing to work in Nassau.
    If you are interested, the Nassau/Suffolk Landscape Gardeners can help you get all the info you need, they helped me when I started. (631) 665 2250

2. scaper27

scaper27 LawnSite Member

Yeah NSLGA is a good place for info. We started cutting grass this week.We started cleanups around March 23. Grass is out of control right now

3. Microbe

Microbe LawnSite Member

But everything on LI ain't always what it seems... People wana front like they ya man, next thing they try to do is... cut off your hand....... From Long Beach to Bellrose.... Holla at ya boy! Spreading the Organic Message.......... :drinkup: :gmctruck: :drinkup: :gmctruck: :laugh:

4. googles

googles LawnSite Senior Member

I am selling about 15 to 20 houses that i take care of there lawns. if you are interested send me an email. i am down sizing and i want to get rid of some. i am not looking for much for them since i dont want them. they are all good customers who pay on time. average cost per cut on them is about $40. email me right away before there gone

5. scaper27

scaper27 LawnSite Member

what do you got and where and how much thanks

6. googles

I am selling about 28 houses that i take care of there lawns. if you are interested send me an email. i am down sizing and i want to get rid of some. i am not looking for much for them since i dont want them. they are all good customers who pay on time. average cost per cut on them is about $40. email me right away before there gone. also route is tight. all i want is $35 a house since you may not get all of them.

7. googles

hey does anyone know the company in suffolk northport "Kirby Landscaping" does anyone have there phone number?? just post here or private message me. I think they left some equipment at a house. thanks again

8. SMC

SMC LawnSite Member

Connecticut near NY. 4000 accounts

9. Raking-It-In

Raking-It-In LawnSite Member

HEY GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD !! I cut Bethpage to lindenhurst right now. i work full time over night at cablevison and then i come home home and load up and cut !

10. googles

Just quick question to all us long islanders, what are you guys charging for black mulch this year???? thanks