1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

any long term Quick36 users

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by milkie62, Apr 30, 2008.

1. milkie62

milkie62 LawnSite Senior Member

How are the Quick mowers holding up for anyone that is using them ? I am interested after seeing the web site.I have some smaller properties and would like a 32" or 36" to backup my 44" Toro.
  2. EGL&L

EGL&L LawnSite Member

I'm going into my fourth season with my superduty this year, and couldn't be happier. I also have a 44" Toro rider, and bought the Quick for some smaller properties, but quickly came to use it more than I initially intended, as the cut is so good.
    I really haven't had any problems until this spring when the clutch went out, but just ordered a new one and installed yesterday. I would, without a doubt, purchase another unit. You will be pleased with quality of machine, quality of cut, and ease of operation.
    Also, the guys at Better Outdoor Products are such great people to deal with. Tommy actually apologized to me because my clutch went bad.
    You just can't go wrong with a Quick.
  3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

How many hours do you have on it?

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 36 and 44 and over 900 hours on the 36....I have replaced 1 belt and changed the oil and blades...That's it.
  5. milkie62

milkie62 LawnSite Senior Member

The price seems really good for a hydro unit.I use the Toro commercial 21" for my small properties but have used the Troy-bilt 33" wide cut on them and it really cuts down the time .So using a better quality walk behind should make taking on a couple of small properties more profitable.