Any New England Landscapers you might be interested in this

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Landscape89, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Landscape89

Landscape89 LawnSite Member

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

3. Landscape89

Landscape89 LawnSite Member

Yea I know it is.. but we used it at school on the lawn and it made it REAL green and it grew unbelievably!

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Thats what i thought.
    John

5. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

wonder how many cancer causing things are in it. People flush down the drain all kinds of stuff.

6. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

For the record, Milorganite(from the upscale sewage systems of Milwaukee) have been in the market for years..as with all organics, the benefit is slow release, sometimes verrrrry slow, so the downside when dealing with your TV raised customer with an attention span of a chipmunk becomes what? Ohhhh, yeah, sloooooow release! Here in Utah, they actually have a couple of experimental operations using sewage sludge, one mixing with compost at a municipal recycling facility(as if we need to make THAT smellier!) and the other as a "gray water" of sorts watering to a golf course/range next to the sewage plant in mid valley. It certainly is green, but I can't quite make out the warning signs near the water hazards from the road..lol

7. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

Let me pop open another Coke and have a Twinkie whilst I ponder that. :)

8. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

greenUtah
    LOL, you bust me up, that golf course by the sewage treatment place, do they hold night golfing? I figure the place probably has to glow at night! LOL

9. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

You get fat not get cancer. I'll choose the fat. :D