Any new specials rolling out in July?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Steelratt, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Steelratt

Steelratt LawnSite Member
    from CNY

Looking at picking up a fastrack, just wondering if there are any anticipated specials like the ones that just ended.

Also, I have read that the mini fastrack has more room than the fastrack. I am 6'2", but would really prefer to get a fastrack than the mini. Any input on this?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

There are specials on certain models and serial #'s.
    Check with your dealer for details.
    I will post more specific information tomorrow.

Pj

3. captain2morrow

captain2morrow LawnSite Member

Any update on pricing?

4. Steelratt

from CNY

Anything? Really liking the trimstars...

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

There are several units on special for this month.
    Here are some....
    926501 (FST20HON52) $ 4,999
    927236 (HMZ19KAW52) $ 5,999
    926915 (HZ23KAW60) $ 6,999
    927731 (HZ23KAW60XR7) $ 6,999

All 44 and 52 inch FasTrak's have 800.00 off MSRP with the exception of the above listed 926501 it is $900.00 off MSRP.
    There are specials on all Walk Behinds also, and some others that are serial # related, call your / a dealer for information.

Pj

6. Steelratt

from CNY

Is there anyplace to view the specials other than calling my local dealer? Frankly, the last time I was in there I received lackluster service. They acted like it was a chore showing me around, and tried to spend more time showing me some leftover cub cadet tractors, even though I specifically asked to see the Hustler products. The local Scag dealer, on the other hand, was very attentive and had me demo several of their products, without me even asking to demo them.

I'd really like to give Hustler another chance, but I'd prefer to walk in knowing what the specials were. After my first experience with them, I just don't trust them 100%, and I want to make sure that there are some specials on the pieces of equipment I was looking for, so I don't waste my time going there for no reason.

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I see you are in CNY, I am assuming this is Central New York, I am in Syracuse, e-mail me and I will see what I can do for you.
    The rest of the specials are serial # related and are going to vary, this is why you have to talk to a dealer.

Pj

8. captain2morrow

captain2morrow LawnSite Member

Thanks for the update!