Any of you guys behind on your schedule right now?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alpine692003, Oct 8, 2004.

1. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

I certainly am, with all this rain storm.. I dont mean just light rain, i mean a RAIN STORM... HEAVY, HEAVY rain...

I was working on one of my residential customers and this guy comes up and asks if you need some help? I said you know what, yes I do... I'll start you off at $11/h you start friday.. but friday rolls around, it's heavy rain storm.. I call him and tell him this, and he's like I dont care.. I can work in th heavy rain, I'm like I can't lol... we can't do the jobs in the heavy rain..

I'm like don't worry, there's plenty of work to come ahead this month!

I'm looking forward to this additional employee, I'll see how it goes :) :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

2. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not behind because of rain but because my son had to have heart surgery, he is only 5 months old. I am in Salt Lake City, about 4 hours from home waiting for him to be discharged. Good news though, everything went well and I will be back to workin' soon.

tiedeman likes this.
  3. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

GEEZ! That musta been scary. I'm glad things turned out ok. God Bless.

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I am actually ahead of schedule waiting for leaves now

5. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

rain has got me behind too...at least the grass is still growing though!

6. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

glad everything is OK. like mark said, had to be scary waiting in the waiting room. Its amazing though the technology they have today for heart procedures. safer then ever.

and i'm just about on schedule. not due to rain, the clean ups are taking longer then I thought they would.. every single hopuse this year seems to want thatch, fertilize, seed payup

7. fga

glad everything is OK. like mark said, had to be scary waiting in the waiting room. Its amazing though the technology they have today for heart procedures. safer then ever.

and i'm just about on schedule. not due to rain, the clean ups are taking longer then I thought they would.. every single hopuse this year seems to want thatch, fertilize, seed payup

8. fga

9. fga

10. fga