1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any of you guys ever use these safety goggles?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tb8100, Jun 24, 2008.

1. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

I was talking to the folks up at ProWrap the other day and they were telling me about these. They're supposed to keep sweat out of your eyes, protect from UV rays, and they're shatterproof. Oh, and they're vented, so they don't fog up. I thought they were a pretty nifty idea! They call them the Eliminators.

P.S.: I swear I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I was just looking at them and thought they were cool.
  2. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Hmm, that's something to look into. I dont know if I have a wierd shaped face or something but no matter what glasses I used I always get stuff in the gap between my cheek bones and the glasses. I swear I have a megnetic field to my eyes or something.
  3. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Those look like the ones on your avitar! :laugh:
  4. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

I call them ********. :D
  5. hockeypro1411

hockeypro1411 LawnSite Senior Member

haha normal wrap around style dark tint safety glasses are good for me, thanks.
  6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

thats weird, cuz i have a magnetic field around my tires.... so its been you this whole time, heck I thought i was just unlucky. anyways. Why not try those clear safety glasses they give you with the trimmers, I have a new pair in my basement. they cover a lot more then what you have now. or you can get a paiR of those and look like a weirdo. either or.....
  7. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

yall gonna make him feel bad that he posted this. but yeah those remind me of those basketball glasses and then the aviater ones haha. i like the glasses i bought for my eye protection.
  8. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm just picking at you a little tb8100. No offense. That avatar does freak me out a bit.
  9. tb8100

from TX

Ok, so they're kindof funky looking, but is the concept not a good idea?
  10. tb8100

from TX

LOL everybody says that stuff about my avatar! It's pretty funny.

Hey, you have no room to speak on this topic, what with your buying a YARIS and all. :hammerhead: :waving:

(that was you buying a yaris wasn't it??)