Any of you guys started Fall Cleanups Yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by All_Toro_4ME, Oct 15, 2007.

1. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Not much going on here. We've been getting a lot of rain, grass has pretty much stopped growing for the season, and the temps are much cooler. How about you guys? I've seen a lot of fall leaf cleanup setups over the past few weeks, had a chance to use them yet? How much/little?
  2. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

23 hits and no responses? Surely someone has started fall cleanups....
  3. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

i haven't started yet, advertising for them will come this week.
  4. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Leaves are just starting to drop here.
  5. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

leaves are not down yet.
  6. leavesofgrass

leavesofgrass LawnSite Member

did my first leaf clean-up friday last. 120.00 for about 3 hours work, large yard but not a whole lot of leaves.

here in central arkansas leaves have just started to fall. they will start dropping like mad in 2 weeks after this cold front comes through

it was an anomoly as he had a 'game' party at his house on saturday.

i am hoping to make 300-600 a day on weekend clenups in november. just not sure how to manage it on the pricing end as this is my first time.
  7. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Leaves are just now starting to fall. I think it'll be late October or early November before I stop mulching & start bagging.
  8. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

We're still mowing, grass is growing good right now and the leaves are just starting to fall. Picked up my new Little Wonder truck loader over the weekend, gotta build a box in the dump trailer, then I'll be ready to rock n roll.
    We've done some 'cuttin back the dead plants, trimming back the shrubs' cleanups, but not leaves yet.
  9. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

We started a week ago and since our last cool front this weekend i will be in full swing this week
  10. Greenery

Greenery LawnSite Senior Member

Were starting our first of three rounds this week if it stops raining here. We'll be finished about thanksgiving time.