Any of you WNY Guys Going to this?

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Dstosh, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

I got this info today from someone at the WNYSNLA, It looks pretty cool, Is anyone from our area going? I might be able to go.

Attached Files:

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

I'll be there. I have to bust Bobs chops from the DOT. As long as it don't snow.

3. Dstosh

Are you going to pay the $500+ to get in? Im not sure what I am going to do yet.

4. grandview (2006)

5. Dstosh

Page Two, Third Column, all the way to the right.

6. grandview (2006)

Are you talking about the Registration form? I think those amounts are if you want to do a sponsorship.I think it's only 60.00 per person.I'll check with Joyce her kids go to school with mine.

7. Dstosh

Oh WHOOPS My bad. I didnt bother to zoom in. I did so , and now I see what is going on. I will probably go on friday. At least that is the plan for now. Maybe I will see you there. I just sent in my membership for the Association today also. Are you going to take the CNLP Exam? Know anyone that did?

8. grandview (2006)

I'll probably do the Turf grass, Soil Basics.Have not decided about the 2:40 meeting they all look good.Might do the SBA

9. Dstosh

Im not sure what I am going to do either. Hopefully I can take the exam next time arround. I dont want to forget all the stuff I learned in school.

10. grandview (2006)