any omaha ne member

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jim Feder, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Jim Feder

Jim Feder LawnSite Member

is there any one from omaha ne out here if so let me know how it is going.:D
    let that grass grow:D

2. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

hey jim, Im in omaha as are a couple of other members. Feel free to email me Nu83@yahoo.com

if you have aim its nu832066

3. Tyner Lawn Service

Tyner Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

Yes! Do you know me? I know a few guys in town. How new are you in the business??

4. Jim Feder

I do not know if i know u but like to have people in town to talk about bus. Is it just me or is work harder to find this year. let me know how things are going. :D I am looking for a 36"wb if any one knows of one.:rolleyes:

5. gunputt

gunputt LawnSite Member

I also am from Omaha. Just getting started in the biz. Actually prtty sore today from getting tossed around by the aerator yesterday. Anyone going to the turf care class on Monday?

6. scottdclark

scottdclark LawnSite Member

I'm from Omaha. Don't run a landscaping company, but refer to this forum A LOT for help with my Scag SSZ rider...

7. huskertaz

huskertaz LawnSite Member

I am from Omaha as well and business is booming for me this year. I am expecting a 125% growth from last year. I went to that turf class last week during the snow storm. Learned most of that stuff in school. How is your business doing?

8. Jim Feder

Things are looking up got two more yearly service agreement today. Plus just got paid in full for year on a $65.00 weekly mowing. Got 20,000 flyers going out on wed am still waiting on 40 bids to come in this week. Just want to start mowing. tell me whats new with you cats.:rolleyes:

9. CS Lawns

CS Lawns LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Not from Omaha but Across the river in the Bluffs. Getting alittle nervous alot of lowballing going on over here. Good Luck!

10. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Which one of you is taking care of Warren Buffetts place?