any one ever get to this point?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i have now goten to this point with pita's when they give me crap. i now say to myself, GAME ON OLD MAN! And give it back to them x10.

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Calm down. You must be reading to many posts by Topsites!!!:laugh:
    Really though, I know how you feel. I just dump them if it isn't a higher dollar account. The more money I make off them, the more I will put up with.

3. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

Blowing up on them X10 is not proffessional at all......But ya, once in my 4yrs of mowing I let a PITA have it back X100!!! Haha just dont get carried away and put out a bad name for your company!

4. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Why?

They treat you that way because they are looking for a "response".

Don't satisfy their wishes. Treat them like a professional, then drop them like a glowing red stick of iron.

5. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

I just up the price on them till they scream - ahhh, music to my ears.
    Then, if they won't pay I'll sue their ass.
    Eventually they get the point, be reasonable or find another service provider.

6. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

I hear you just yesterday one of my old fart customers ? my bill , did some light tree trimming for him and only charged him $30.00 he says your going to charge me for this he said this was soposed to be incluced when I had my tree removed last year. Someone else did the tree not me.....but thats ok I said take it off. He wants other work done so quess what that job will be doulble the amount I dont get mad i get even :hammerhead:

7. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

I can take alot from someone as long as they are polite about it. I do have some pretty picky customers. But they are very polite in their requests. If they start acting beligerent, I stop them right in their tracks. I wont tolerate that from anyone.