Any One from Maryland?

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by Consideritdonestriping, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Consideritdonestriping

Consideritdonestriping LawnSite Member

Just seeing if there are any other guys on here from maryland, my self i am from southern maryland Charles county to be exact.

2. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Nvm don't do seal coating. I'm in Calvert. We have 300 seal coating "companies" lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Consideritdonestriping

You dont have to tell me lol there are plenty over on this side of the bridge also. lol

4. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

we are in central md....seal in our area.

5. Consideritdonestriping

How are prices in your area? Do you do any commercial work?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. salopez

for sealing...ranges .1 to .16 a sq. depending on the application. we definitely do commercial work. let us know if you ever need help.

7. Consideritdonestriping

Sounds about the same here. We do Mostly Commercial and HOA's, Parking lot striping, Crack fill, Sealcoating and such, so if you dont stripe and ever need a striper give us a call 301 848 0286! You can check us out on facebook its the most updated right now Consider it done striping

8. salopez

I checked out your FB page...looking good. we are sal's llc on fb. let us know if you ever need help on this side of the bay.

sometimes I do need help on larger jobs.

9. Consideritdonestriping

Ok will deff check it out and I will keep ya in mind if ya need a hand just let me know
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 LawnSite Member

Frederick area here, been doing some research here and have been thinking about venturing into asphalt maintenance, ive never worked in seal coating before, only striped and layed new asphalt. I have a question though, I was thinking of starting the venture by offering only striping at first, as opposed to repair, seal coating,and striping right off the bat. Is there anyone in the area that can give me some insight as to whether or not doing only striping could be potentially profitable/marketable, or not so much?